Work from Home Setup - Demystified
Setting up a good home office is now an essential requirement of our daily life, but often neglected. It’s even more important as major companies have shifted gears to embrace ‘Work from Home’ culture and this could be a permanent arrangement. Learn creative ideas for setting up ergonomically fit home office and prevent posture related injuries.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Benefits and challenges of working from home
- Creative ideas for setting up home office
- Ways to develop proper work habits
- The necessity to keep moving
- The importance of mind when the body hurts
- The fun element of fitnes
Watch the recording, if you’re:
- Currently working off a Kitchen counter, living room sofa/couch, dining table, bed, or floor.
- Have a DIY ergonomic set up and want to validate the set up with our ergonomic consultant.
- Experiencing any discomfort in the neck, shoulder, wrist, and back that could be posture related.
- Seeking insights and would like to learn more about Ergonomics.